Re: Interface opinions

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2006
      --Update I am using one radio shack transformer on TX side and RX is
      wired directly to packet connector on my FT1000 MKV. It proves with
      a clean signal an interface is a waste at least in my case with this
      radio!
      See you on TV!
      NB2A

      - In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "jdow" <jdow@...> wrote:

      > So something is fundamentally wrong with using two transformers?
      > {^_-} W6MKU, Joanne

      PTT

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2006
        It more like proves that home-brew interfaces can work nicely.
        {^_-}