E-Mail Info

  • dl8le
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2005
      Due to excessive use of my DARC server e-mail address by spammers I
      have now set the spam-filter at the DARC host to discard all spam e-
      mails and not forward them to my personal e-mail account. Unfortunately
      the spam filter doesn't like the English language (mainly because
      nearly all spam is in English) therefore it might happen that your e-
      mail will not reach me. If so please post your question in the
      reflector or go via my address callsign at yahoo.

      73

      Juergen, DL8LE