Operating Guide

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi.

      My name is Phil and my call is K1ICO, and I live in central
      Massachusetts. I have been able to copy some images using HAMPAL and
      have a vague idea of how it works. I would like to improve my
      knowledge of HAMPAL. Is there an operating guide available? What do
      the Sync boxes indicate?

      Any help will be appreciated.

      73 Phil k1ico
    • Wayne [ KB1HJ ]
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
        Read here for answers......KB1HJ [ Wayne ]
        http://n1su.com/windrm/docs/1.1/

        Phil wrote:
        Hi.

        My name is Phil and my call is K1ICO, and I live in central
        Massachusetts.  I have been able to copy some images using HAMPAL and
        have a vague idea of how it works.  I would like to improve my
        knowledge of HAMPAL.  Is there an operating guide available?  What do
        the Sync boxes indicate?

        Any help will be appreciated.

        73 Phil  k1ico

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Ham radio
        Digital radio Drm

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Scanned Virus Free