Re: [digsstv] HamPal / Digtrx Help

  • i6kzr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hi Serge,
      have you active some filters?

      If so disable them...

      73 i6kzr Renzo

      http://www.i6kzr.it

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        When using the "User.wav" button with HamPAL ver. 03JUL05, the wave
        files should be named/renamed so that there are no spaces or punctuation
        as part of the file name. The dash and underscore are OK. If a wave
        file is selected where the name includes spaces, the program may lock
        up. In some cases, it may be possible to regain control using the
        "ABORT" button.