Re: [digsstv] Help/info for HamPal-DRM

  • KB1HJ [WAYNE]
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      Hi, Doug
      At the present time the readme files are all that come. At the present time the program is pretty basic and straight forward as you say, unlike some HamPal is not all bogged down with complexities but as more things are added there will the need for Help Files and will posted on the download site on my Web Page  http://www.kb1hj.com/vk4aes.html  which is Erik's Catalog Page. This Site sponsors Erik with a list of SstvPal Programs and other information if need be when the time comes. If there is any specific thing you need on Hampal please drop me an inquiry and I'll be glad to help.

             Regards,
                Wayne ( Beta Team )

      Doug Tennent wrote:
      Hi to all

      Does anyone know where I can get some help files or information on the
      new program HamPal-Drm ?

      I like to look of it but have no idea of what the commands mean ( apart
      from the obvious ones ).

      Thanks in  advance

      Doug ZL1AVY

      --