PTT/VOX with DRM

  • w6ids2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Hello To All.........

      First off, I'm aware of the opinions that only the latest and
      greatest PCs are capable of working with the latest DRM software.
      With that said, until I can upgrade, I'm using my W98, Pentium 550
      MHZ, 1.2 Ghz virtual memory with DRM on receive for absolutely
      stellar pix.

      Problem is this. When I first got into DIGTRX I didn't know about
      DRM. I finally downloaded DIGTRX v3.10 and got it to work VOX just
      fine but couldn't receive pix. Then I found out how to setup DRM.
      Right after setting up DRM, I found I couldn't key the ICOM IC-746
      like I could before DRM. NO VOX at all..........

      IF I had my VOX back, I'd be up sending pix. Has anyone experienced
      this condition themselves?

      BTW, downloaded all the IRFANVIEW software and plugins as well and no
      problems there either. The reception of the digitall pix is working
      just fine......... Is ther all that much difference between DIGTRX
      and DRM to cause my problem?

      Regards,

      Howard W6IDS
      Richmond, IN