very new at this

  • jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      I just downloaded digtrx ver 3.06 the other night
      so what do i need to get it working all i have see so far is a few
      call letters in the waterfall . I cant get it to bring up a picture so
      i figure i must be doing some thing wrong . is there more information
      on makeing this program run and setting it up other then the 14 pages
      i was able to print out most of which was in some other language . is
      there more documenation on this program to help a newbe under it
      better . i have used MMSSTV and had very good results and the doc's
      with it are very good . so can some one lead me in the right
      direction ?

      jim
      ka1gcn
    • ve3wej
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
        You also need to download irfanview, and it's plug in at least for jpeg2000
        picture (jp2 extension). This program is also free. any search engine should
        come back with the correct website for downloading it (them)

        Dave

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
          Hi Jim,

          Be sure to select the HamDRM mode if you want to copy pictures sent in
          the DRM mode.

          73 Dave KB4YZ

        • w8ikn@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
            I echo Jim's problem. I am getting nowhere fast HE

            LP !! I am in  HDRM, using irfanview etc.

             Thanks and 73,  Art  W8IKN

            jim wrote:

            >I just downloaded digtrx ver 3.06 the other night
            >so what do i need to get it working all i have see so far is a few
            >call letters in the waterfall . I cant get it to bring up a picture so
            >i figure i must be doing some thing wrong . is there more information
            >on makeing this program run and setting it up other then the 14 pages
            >i was able to print out most of which was in some other language . is
            >there more documenation on this program to help a newbe under it
            >better . i have used MMSSTV and had very good results and the doc's
            >with it are very good . so can some one lead me in the right
            >direction ?
            >
            >jim
            >ka1gcn
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links