Re: [digsstv] DigPal just released

  • ea8ee1
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 26, 2005
      not found

      -------Mensaje original-------

      Fecha: 02/26/05 06:39:45
      Asunto: Re: [digsstv] DigPal just released

      Hi Tom,

      With 16 sub-carriers, that would have to be the DigPAL digital SSTV program.

      73 Dave KB4YZ

      Tom Phelps wrote:
      Dave,

      Been away from the radio gear for awhile and decided to monitor some digital pics today. Was tuning around and found a digital signal but it had like 16 traces in the water fall. Check out different websites and could find anything like this.

      Any idea what it is and where I can download a version? Hoping to upgrade from my Ts-520s here soon and then maybe I can try digital pics again.

      73s,
      Tom, KC8UDX

      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 9, 2005
        HamPAL 10DEC05 just released. HamPal for screens with at least 1024x768 resolution.  Download here:
        http://www.kb1hj.com/HamPAL10DEC05.zip