Re: [digsstv] New version of DIGTRX

  • Garrett Brandt
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Dave:
      where is 2.07D.. My Spanish maybe rusty but I don't see it on that sight at all..
      Tnx
      garrett

      New version of DIGTRX version 2.07D (30-Nov-2004) now available for download:
      Download: DIGTRX207Dsetup.exe (1.62 MB)
      http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/py4zbz/hdsstv/DIGTRX207Dsetup.exe

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 13, 2005
        New version of DIGTRX version 2.14B (13-Jan-2005) now available for download.
        This URL will always lead you to the download area for the latest version:

        http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/py4zbz/hdsstv/teste1.html#digtrx