Re: [digsstv] 2.05

  • Garrett Brandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi David:
      used 2.05 for 4 hours last night on 07.173 and 3845 and worked great with out a hickup.
      Have to ask,, what operating system (98,ME,XP) and the next big question I would ask is are you using SP2.. 7 out of 9 of my computers will not operate correctly with SP2 and any of the digi modes,,, locks up and shuts down the computers ( really sends them into reboot)  then get the "send message to Microsoft" screen.
      73's
      garrett
      PS ( also-- as someone pointed out to me today-- antivirus will cause same problem-- and SP2 is "kind of" a big antivirus program (( please don't jump on me,, I know its not really an anitvirus program,, but exhibits alot of the same things- firewall blocking etc..)

      hello guys....set up 2.05 today...still locks up doing routine functions.

      back to 2.03 and watching.

      david/wd4kpd

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Do you Yahoo!?