Re: [digsstv] NBTV?

  • W@GNER
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hello Mister Mikeparkes
      I am a intusiast of NBTV so , like SSTV/DIGTRX;  and i  have some programs of NBTV /DNBTV , but in Brazil there are fews hams in this mode
      I try expand it , but i don't know , i not have feedback......
      73 de PU2RPD
      Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
        Where can I find programs for NBTV?

        Try this link for other hams working NBTV

        http://www.nbtv.org/

        Juan Carlos Gálvez
        CM2KV

      • W@GNER
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          I hope it can help you
          I have a lot of NBTV and DNBT (Digital Narrow Band TV)
          73 de PU2RPD
          Wagner