NBTV?

  • mikeparkes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2004
      I am just getting back into HF digital after a couple year hiatus,
      and am curious about NBTV. Has anyone here tried it? Sounds
      interesting.
    • W@GNER
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2004
        Hello Mister Mikeparkes
        I am a intusiast of NBTV so , like SSTV/DIGTRX;  and i  have some programs of NBTV /DNBTV , but in Brazil there are fews hams in this mode
        I try expand it , but i don't know , i not have feedback......
        73 de PU2RPD
        Wagner

      • galvez@cneuro.edu.cu
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
          Where can I find programs for NBTV?

          Try this link for other hams working NBTV

          http://www.nbtv.org/

          Juan Carlos Gálvez
          CM2KV

        • W@GNER
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
            I hope it can help you
            I have a lot of NBTV and DNBT (Digital Narrow Band TV)
            73 de PU2RPD
            Wagner