Re: WINDOWS 2000 PRO

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      I already did that more than once and even tried down loading an
      earlier version. It did not work. I do not think that digtrx works
      with win2000 pro. I do not know.

      > First, back up any folders you what to save (like the AutoSave
      folder).
      > Then go to the Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and uninstall
      your
      > current version of Digtrx. Then do a full re-install of Digtrx.
      That
      > should take care of your problem.
      >
      > 73 de
      > --
      > Bob Poortinga K9SQL
      > Bloomington, Indiana US
    • mecram
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Dan,

        I have DIGTRX running successfully on Win2KPro. I am using version 1.07.
        There were no problems installing and running this version on my system
        (Dell Optiplex running at 1GHz).

        Milt
        W8NUE