649Standardized startup & shutdown tones?

  • Gary Kohtala
    Apr 4, 2003
      Is there any chance that the startup and shutdown
      tones in
      Digsstv and Digtrex can be standardized so the two
      programs will become compatible? As it is now, I find
      that it is necessary to run the same program as those
      with whom I wish to exchange pictures. I like both
      Digsstv and Digtrex. It would be nice, however, if
      they shared more standard functionality and could work
      together. Please put this on the wishlist. Thanks...

      73,

      Gary, W7NTF

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic