3959RE: [digsstv] Re: New Easypal 28th Jan 2012

  • D R Mynatt
    Feb 2, 2012
      Hi Erik-

      I get the two markers, and I cannot find any 'effects' for the sound cards
      anywhere so I assume it doesn't have any. My signals are not outside the
      two side boundary markers but they appear a few ticks off the frequency
      markets, typically a bit higher. I have to fuss around with the RIT to get
      it to decode all the way.

      It is volume sensitive for sure, and in my case the least amount of volume
      -either at the radio or the sound card adjustment- is critical. So I keep it
      almost imperceptible to hear. I don't see any vertical lines in any of the
      received images so far.

      I will try the Tuning wav file to see what I get.

      I appreciate your time. If you are the coder, then let me say this is a
      very beautiful piece of coding work.

      Dave
      KA0SWT