3511Re: Latest EasyPal 27/October/ 2010

  • Al
    Nov 1, 2010
      GM Paul...

      I recently upgraded to AVG 2011 and also installed the latest Easypal 27Oct2010.

      Upon start up of Easypal this morning, AVG 2011 reported that it found "C32.EXE" and asked me to allow or move to the virus vault. This is the first time I have "ever" seen AVG report anything with respect to Easypal.

      I have told AVG 2011 to allow this program... Should I be doing anything additional?

      73,

      Al/W8AII

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Paul-G0HWC" <paul@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Latest easypal 27th October 2010
      > Wave File Volume, Twain Acquire, CAT Commands, CW ID.
      >
      > ***Please report any virus false positives***
      >
      > Lastes SSTV & DRM news and links HERE:
      > http://g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html
      >
      > Paul G0HWC
      > http://www.truckcam.tv