      From: David Myers <davem@...>
      To: digsstv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2008 5:07:10 AM
      Subject: [digsstv] Easypal and Hamdrm.dll

      Hi all,

      Have just upgraded a friends computer from Windows ME to XP. Have installed Easypal 28 April 2008 but will not run. Says it needs Library file hamdrm.dll but I have it installed in the easypal directory as well as in the Windows directoey in several places. I have even tried differnt versions of hamdrm and also earlier versions of Easypal. Still no go.

      I have it running on my own computers (XP and Vista Ultimate) with no problems at all. (My Vista computer does not have hamdrm.dll installed at all).

      Any ideas?

      Dave  VK2RD / VE3DFK

      30MDG # 39
      DMC # 775

      Forget the Internet. Come and talk to real people.
      Welcome to the world of  Amateur Radio