Skip to search.

1299Re: [digsstv] Re: DIGTRX Vers.3.09

  • Certa Cito
    May 9, 2005
      Hi Otmar, My computer is a 1.2Ghz so should be fast
      enough!
      73, Derek (ZL1DJT)
      --- otmarbasan <otmar_basan@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "cyclops102000"
      <cyclops102000@y...>
      wrote:

      > Kia Ora Folks,
      > Just joined the group and have a problem to solve
      already!
      > I can get Digtrx working fine until I go over to DRM
      then there's
      no
      > sign of life on the scope or window/waterfall. I
      have deleted my
      > soundcard software and reinstalled (SB Live 5.1) to
      no avail, my OS
      is
      > Win.2000 Pro. All other programs calling on the
      sound card work
      > fine,any pointers anybody? (the same thing happens
      with vers.07 and
      08)

      > Best 73, Derek (ZL1DJT)

      Hello, Derek!

      Please allow me to ask you a silly question!

      Are you sure that your computer is fast enough? I made
      the experience
      that i. e. 200 MHz are not sufficient. Decoding DRM is
      really a job
      for high-perfomance computers.

      Kind regards from Germany!

      Otmar, DL4KT