tanks BILL.i think the mig17's model can't help me..becuse mig 17 don't have extension or twin vertical tail.but i go to get it....b On Monday, May 4, 2015yones.ghanbari
ok BILL..yes On Monday, May 4, 2015 2:49 AM, "'Bill Galbraith' billg@... [digital_datcom]" wrote: If you can’tyones.ghanbari
Maybe you could look at the Mig-17 model, and learn from that model. If you don’t have it, search the internet. It is in an example paper by students atbillgalbraith
The Digital DATCOM is a large software tool set primarily used to estimate stability and control derivatives for an aircraft design. DATCOM takes its input from a text-based description of the aircraft's geometry.
Binaries, source code and sample input files for the Digital DATCOM are available for download from the Air Force Research Labs web site:
- Mar 3, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.