Brother 6510

  • Terry Smythe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:44 AM
      My Epson GT15000 has been giving me yeoman service over many years, but
      is now showing signs of misbehaving. Perceiving time to move on, I
      acquired a brother 6510 all-in-one large format 11" x 17". Started
      scanning yesterday and immediately collided with what appears to be a
      significant impediment.

      This unit is described as a "Professional", but in scanning mode, try as
      I might, I cannot find a "professional mode". Single mode, one scan
      at a time, does not remember settings from one scan to next, nor doesn't
      immediately display results of adjusting brightness/contrast. Not
      nice, a huge shortcoming.

      Anybody else have this unit? Similar problem? Or have I simply got
      finger trouble?

      Regards,

      Terry Smythe
      Editor, AMICA Bulletin