Re: [digital-text] Old German or Norwegian text?

  • Nick Hodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hi!
      I should like to suggest that you contact Bob Cody, because he has written several very interesting emails to me about this OCR problem. There is a solution from ABBYY FineReader11, but it costs money. I think he has found a compromise which suits his requirements and his pocket.

      Kind regards, Nick Hodson