Re: [digital-text] Music Trades

  • Lars Aronsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2012
      On 2012-06-07 23:33, Terry Smythe wrote:
      > Can someone suggest how to make contact with Google, so that we can
      > appeal to them to correct these deficiencies?

      All experience says that Google doesn't communicate.
      You can just as well consider Google Books non-existing,
      and start to scan the same journals on your own.
      If you succeed in communicating with Google, please
      come back here and report.

      --
      Lars Aronsson (lars@...)
      Project Runeberg - free Nordic literature - http://runeberg.org/