DRM

  • Allen Kleiman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Here we go again!!!!!

      Does it seem to be asking too much to pay for a book and be able to read it
      with any kind of reading glasses I want?

      I recently purchased a book in Adobe digital format. The format seems to be
      adobe drm.

      I am blind and use a screen reader to read/copy/annotate/and etc. to books I
      buy.

      Does anyone know how to remove the drm restriction so I may read my book?

      Allen