Re: [digital-text] Editing .pdf files

  • Randy Preston
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 6:18 PM
      Hi Allen,

      You might want to take a look at Foxit Software's PDF Editor
      (http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/editor/).

      Regards,

      Randy

      --

      Randy Preston

      Project Coordinator, InterPARES Project

      The University of British Columbia

      Suite 470, 1961 East Mall

      Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z1 Canada

      tel: +1(604)822-2694 fax: +1(604)822-6006

      randy@...

      www.interpares.org