RE: [digined] Translations required for DIGI_NED website

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 6:30 AM
      Hi..

      Would you like that request to also go out on the main APRS-SIG list?
      Or have you already posted there too...

      Dave G0WBX.

      This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited. www.palmercook.co.uk
    • pe1mew
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 1:09 PM
        Hi Dave,

        Thank you for the suggestion.
        I would appriciate if you do so. It will extend the coverage of the
        request and increase the chance of reaching anyone that is willing to
        make a translation.

        Thanks in advanc.

        Cu, Remko

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 12:37 AM