Howdy Fellas

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
      Greets Mike and Paul,

      I'm number three on this list! As head guy of the Soundscapes Concert Series,
      I'm interested in fostering other events and seeing other ways of getting things
      done. BTW, when can you come east to play at a Soundscapes? What arrangements
      will you need to come out? (You can reply to this off-list if you like.)

      Mike: some things to consider regarding the current Group Settings:
      · Listed in directory
      · Open membership
      · Unmoderated

      With these settings, you're likely to get spammers unless you moderate new users
      until they prove themselves to truely be interested in the raison d'etre of this
      list.

      · Email attachments are permitted

      Please turn this off asap. It's a safety thing.

      Cheers,

      Bill
    • liquidunknown@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
        In a message dated 10/4/2002 6:49:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time, billfox@... writes:

        Greets Mike and Paul,

        I'm number three on this list!  As head guy of the Soundscapes Concert Series,
        I'm interested in fostering other events and seeing other ways of getting things
        done.  BTW, when can you come east to play at a Soundscapes?  What arrangements
        will you need to come out?  (You can reply to this off-list if you like.)

        *(?) Who, Me or Mike? Actually Bill I haven't completely decided yet, but I have a month's paid sabbatical this year and I'm thinking of doing a tour of the states
        during that time : The Philly hub (Stars End, Echoes, And Soundscapes... or whoever would have me of the bunch... and a southwest thingy Roach, Arcosanti, Carty hub.)
        I'll have to see how things work time wise.... Which, BTW Mike the sooner you could get the date for Arcosanti set the better.)
        Peace
        Poly
      • Bill Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002
          From: <liquidunknown@...>
          > *(?) Who, Me or Mike?

          BOTH!!

          > Actually Bill I haven't completely decided yet, but I
          > have a month's paid sabbatical this year and I'm thinking of doing a tour of
          > the states
          > during that time : The Philly hub (Stars End, Echoes, And Soundscapes... or
          > whoever would have me of the bunch... and a southwest thingy Roach,
          > Arcosanti, Carty hub.)

          I'll take any Saturday night you can give! (Unless one of my bands is booked,
          the hall is unavailable, etc. The usual things.) Plus a jam on EMUSIC on a
          Thursday if you can would be bliss.

          Cheers,

          Bill