Re: [differentskies] iPad accessory

  • JEMPolyUnRex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      I've noticed that there's a growing number of third party manufacturer's
      jumping
      in to this market lately. Very tempting.

      However, I must digress to an unrelated subject dealing with computers.
      This is specifically for anyone interested in purchasing Core technology.

      http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/intel-hit-with-chipset-design-flaw-in-sand
      y-bridge-rollout/44257?tag=nl.e539

      For anyone who doesn't already know about this, it's an eye-opener.

      Sorry to butt in.

      JEM

    • Greg Hurley
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
        Most manufacturers are already aware of this and have made adjustments.
        Intel waited until after earnings to report it.
        $700mil cost to intel for what amounts to about 10microns of silicon (at 32nm)

        Crazy

        Greg

        Sent from my iPhone