Re: [differentskies] Load-in snag: who are these people and why are they on our stage?!

  • D. K. Herpich
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
      ---Brian Good:
      > Jazz geeks are such snobs.

      Luckily Brian prides himself on being above all of that childish tripe.

      ;-)

      =====
      David Herpich
      tepmuseq@...
      Emerald Adrift - electronic music to annoy your robots
      http://www.myspace.com/emeraldadrift
      http://www.reverbnation.com/emeraldadrift
      Zen Caffeine - ambient radio with an edge
      http://www.stillstream.com/schedule.php
      =====
    • Giles Reaves
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2008
        Looks like we picked a good year to have a "lean" stage!

        Good star-gazing, Mike!

        GIles