      From: Barb <stuffy58@...>
      To: diecuttersforquilters1@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 7:10:28 PM
      Subject: [diecuttersforquilters1] Re: Hello and Intro!

      I am really excited about the Patsy Thompson dies and have a store looking into getting some of them for me. I am really happy that they can be used in the Sizzix.
      What dies are you waiting on? I have a couple of strip dies but I haven't used them yet. I have a nice assortment of applique shape dies that I love to cut out. Now all I need is a lot more time and energy. :-)
      Barb

      > I saw those too. And like you I am drooling!!!
      >
      > I picked the Sizzix, because they tout that you can use other machine dies and
      > get good cuts and not void any warranties!
      >
      > I haven't really used mine yet... Still waiting for my shipment of dies
      > and extended cutting pads.
      >  Beth
      > Pretoria, South Africa - (was - Near Chicago)
      > Blog: http://snipehunter1.blogspot.com/
      > Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beth-near_chicago/

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic