      From: barb.schan <barb.schan@...>
      To: diecuttersforquilters1@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 3:25:06 AM
      Subject: [diecuttersforquilters1] Re: Hello and Intro!

      --- In diecuttersforquilters1@yahoogroups.com, "Beth-Pretoria, South Africa" <b1hunter@...> wrote:

      > I guess 'great minds' think alike.
      >
      > Funny how with all the craze on the blogs that there isn't a forum for chatting, specifically about cutting for quilts.
      >
      > Sure hope you get a bunch more traffic soon!
      >
      > I live in South Africa, here on a tour for the US Government... well my DH is... and I got to come too. Although I now work for the organization too.
      >
      > I have the Sizzix Vagabond... motorized so not cranking... Ultimately I'd like to swap die cuts with others... someday!
      >

      > Beth

      Hi Beth! I have the Sizzix Big Shot Pro but due to a move literally from one end of Canada to the other I haven't been able to take it out of the box. I have had the Accuquilt GO for nearly two years and absolutely love it. I've done great work and always wondered about the Vagabond because of the motorized feature. I had understood it was limited as to which dies it could use. Am I wrong?

      Barb
      Digby, Nova Scotia
      formerly Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
      > Pretoria, South Africa - (was - Near Chicago)
      > Blog: http://snipehunter1.blogspot.com/
      > Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beth-near_chicago/

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic