Re: [Dido] HELLO!!!!!!!!!

  • jld shv
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28 2:00 PM
      Ola! Estou aqui E voce^?

      Priscila da Silva Almeida <pri_dido@...> wrote:WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????

      PRISCILA

    • Hebert Fernando Villalobos Sánchez
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28 2:19 PM
        yeah i speak spanish,, i'm ok (a little bit tired),, in the Dido's
        official message board

        reply: the dvd of Dido isn't released yet :'( new date 16th May

        Consigue aquí las mejores y mas recientes ofertas de trabajo en América
        Latina y USA: http://latam.msn.com/empleos/
      • Priscila da Silva Almeida
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 29 7:53 AM
          THANK YOU!!

          And now, a worderful music of Dido for you:

          "See The Sun"

          I'm coming round to open the blinds
          You can't hide here any longer
          My God, you need to rinse those puffy eyes
          You can't last here any longer

          And yes they'll ask you where you've been
          And you'll have to tell them again and again

          And you probably don't wanna hear
          "Tomorrow's another day"
          But I promise you you'll see the sun again
          And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
          And I promise you you'll see the sun again

          Come on take my hand
          We're going for a walk I know you can
          You can wear anything as long
          As it's not black
          Please don't mourn forever
          She's not coming back

          And yes they'll ask you where you've been
          And you'll have to tell them again and again

          And you probably don't wanna hear
          "Tomorrow's another day"
          But I promise you you'll see the sun again
          And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
          And I promise you you'll see the sun again

          And I promise you you'll see the sun again

          Do you remember telling me
          You'd found the sweetest thing of all
          You said one day of this was worth dying for
          So be thankful you knew her at all
          But it's no more

          And yes they'll ask you where you've been
          And you'll have to tell them again and again

          And you probably don't wanna hear
          "Tomorrow's another day"
          But I promise you you'll see the sun again
          And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
          And I promise you you'll see the sun again

          And you probably don't wanna hear
          "Tomorrow's another day"
          But I promise you you'll see the sun again
          And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
          And I promise you you'll see the sun again .

          I see you! Priscila

            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2005
              Hello... i'm feeling today mmm good lol, my favorite songs of Dido (all) I
              choose Hunter, Who makes you feel.. my others favorites are: Don't leave
              home, Here with me, Life For Rent, Do you have a little time, Paris, See you
              when you're 40, Sand in my shoes and so much more lol.. and yours??.. yeah i
              have pics of her.. (but not here.. i will enter in your site ;)

              bye

              http://messenger.latam.msn.com/
            • Priscila da Silva Almeida
              Message 6 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                Ok, can you comment???

                My favorite song is Isobel. My others favorites are Here with me, Life for rent, Sand in my shoes, Mary´s in India, Don´t leave home, and so much more (all)!!!
                I love them!!!
                I love Dido!

                Bye

                Message 7 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                  lol Nice!!! I want the DVD :'( 16 de Junio :'( I don't think
                  Venezuela will have this DVD

                  MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/