Missed my ticket.

  • geek4x4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      First, I want to apologize for following up an "I need tickets" post with an "I need a ticket" post, but I am because I do.

      I was waiting to see if my wife could get the days off of work before ordering and like probably many others I missed out.

      She still can't get off work, but I'd still like to go.

      So, if anybody has a ticket they can't use, please let me know.

      Send me an email at: geek4x4@...

      Thanks.