Re: [diatom_forum] Diatoms of the Arid Southwest

  • Rob Kimmich
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 29 6:05 PM
      Charles, actually I use it in a bathroom with a ceiling vent fan. Perhaps wrongly I have been assuming that peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen, oxidizing the organic material. It does have a peroxide smell while cooking. What would be the toxic part?  -Rob

      On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM, charles suslavage <suslavage@...> wrote:

      Hi Rob,
      Don't do that in the house! H2O2 fumes are toxic!!
      Charles

      Message 38 of 38 , May 2, 2012
        Rob,

        A very stimulating post!  I think your list of "questions" is excellent -- I'm sure each of us would offer different answers, but I also think that we each need to consider such questions.

        Thanks much,

        Dick