Re: some live material from the epipelion

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 12:00 PM
      Dick and Charles,

      Thanks for the kind words and encouragement to keep on.

      -Rob

      --- In diatom_forum@yahoogroups.com, charles suslavage <suslavage@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob,
      > Nice pictures, you may encourage me to do more work with living diatoms.
      > Charles

    • Keith Shaw
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20 3:23 PM
        Hi Rob,

        Very nice photos of 'living' specimens!
        I still very much enjoy chasing these little blighters around in a simple water mount.
        Hopefully I'll have a litle more time again for this particular hobby...

        Best regards,
        Keith