Re: [diatom_forum] some live material from the epipelion

  • Richard Carter
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 12:10 AM
      Superb photos, Rob!  Thanks for sharing them!!

      Dick

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19 12:00 PM
        Dick and Charles,

        Thanks for the kind words and encouragement to keep on.

        -Rob

        --- In diatom_forum@yahoogroups.com, charles suslavage <suslavage@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rob,
        > Nice pictures, you may encourage me to do more work with living diatoms.
        > Charles

      • Keith Shaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20 3:23 PM
          Hi Rob,

          Very nice photos of 'living' specimens!
          I still very much enjoy chasing these little blighters around in a simple water mount.
          Hopefully I'll have a litle more time again for this particular hobby...

          Best regards,
          Keith