Re: [diatom_forum] web site

  • Richard Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13 8:54 AM
      Rob,

      Thanks for your kind compliment.  I made that image so long ago that I don't now remember what the setup was!  I think it matches your image pretty well.  What do you think?

      Dick

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 15 10:03 PM

        Dick,

        Yours does appear a good match. Mine has length 70 µm, width 36 µm, striae 10/10µm. The loose punctae match up well too.