No activity in last 7 days
Diamond Blackfan Anemia, is a form of anemia where the bone marrow prodeces little or no blood cells, resulting in severe deterioration of normal life-sustaining functions. The condition ies extremely rare, affecting only 600-700 children and adults worldwide
- Nov 20, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.