Writers wanted!

  • elisoneditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Greetings:

      I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays.

      The Diabetes Insipidus Foundation and Endless Water (DiF's quarterly
      newsletter) want to learn about you and your experiences with DI!

      We are looking for people to write about their experiences with DI.
      These articles can focus on whatever seems important to the writer
      about his/her experiences. The articles can be relatively short:
      between 500 and 750 words.

      To read some "patient perspective" articles, go to DiF's web site at
      www.diabetesinsipidus.org.

      If you're interested in writing for Endless Water, contact me at
      elison@.... If you're unfamiliar with our newsletter, we're happy
      to send you a sample copy, complimentary. Just email me and let me
      know. If you prefer a printed copy sent to you, email me your postal
      address.

      Thanks!
      Jody Vilschick