latest issue of Endless Water now available

  • elisoneditor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      Greetings all:

      The much anticipated "Summer 2003" issue of Endless Water, the
      quarterly newsletter of the Diabetes Insipidus Foundation, has just
      hit the post office. Look out: the Fall 2003 issue will be on it's way
      soon.

      Among the articles in this issue are "Sarcoidosis as a Cause of DI,"
      "Alternative Therapies for CDI," "Source for Everything Low Sodium,"
      and reviews of low-sodium/no salt cook books. In addition, this issue
      features an extra dose of the newsletter's most popular column: Dr.
      Robertson Responds, now renamed as "Our Physicians Respond."

      Endless Water is free to members of the Diabetes Insipidus Foundation.
      If you're not a member but would like to see a sample issue of the
      newsletter, email me at elison@....

      The Fall issue will feature an article about "Your Kid, DI, and
      School: Preparing for the Worst" and an explanatory article about the
      differences between diabetes insipidus and diabetes mellitus (sugar
      diabetes), which could be a useful tool to help educate those who
      insist on confusing the two very different conditions.

      We invite everyone to join the DiF. Our strength comes from our
      membership!

      Jody Vilschick
      Editor, Endless Water
      Diabetes Insipidus Foundation

[...]