Question from a writer

  • leesea137@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I am writing an article for "Endless Water" on having DI and participating in
      sports activities. I have already interviewed two gentlemen for the article,
      but also need to get some perspective from females as well. And physicians
      who may have experience in this area as well.

      If you have any background with the above subject matter and would like to be
      interviewed, please contact me at jdudaeditor@....

      Thank you very much. Have a great day everyone. :)

      Jackie Duda
      Writer/Editor