To the ones who chose diabetes

  • Elta University Office
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11 7:15 PM

      Natural (unleavened) Bread - or Azyme

      The text you read a few weeks ago is George’s opus, member of Elta University. I am Ion Dumitrescu, the founder and president of this University.

      Protagonist in the situation of diabetes is the pancreas… An endocrine gland… these dots could say many things, but the allopathic medicine says even more, and yet, what it’s not said, is that endocrinology is the limit at which this materialistic (chemotherapeutic, experimental and formal) medicine stops . We don’t enter the details that would disturb this medicine, but within the limits of common sense, the pancreas (as well as the other endocrines), in case it is affected, it’s not controlled by cortex, but by other aspect… The subject that George also referred to, natural (unleavened) bread, has not had the diabetic treatment as a purpose, but it seems we are on Paulescu’s line, of doing something concerning this matter.

      If an effect or result is positive, even if we don’t understand the cause, anyone is glad about it, because in this game there are aspects for which we’ll have time to know. A negative result or effect (specific to the allopathic medicine), or no matter what method of treatment is applied, is a question mark, of absolute responsibility, if not of the allopathic medicine, at least of the sick one in the cause. We don’t want to make the jurisprudence and philosophy of the pathological factors, the fact that we are a university, we have been determined and needed to bring our contribution in this direction. The many comments that could be made here you can find in the “17” Collection, which is available to you.

      Diabetes is considered a modern disease, specific to humanoids. Reality is consternating, it also existed in Antiquity and during Middle Ages, but, the insulinic substitute not existing at that time, it could be said that no one had diabetes. Why? Because the ones who had such an experience used to purely die. Let’s see another cause of diabetes. The fact that diabetes has not chosen a state, and that it takes part in the global economy, is a reality. But also, a subtle reality, is that the majority of the states (with a developed economic system) can afford the luxury that by certain laws to realize the so-called social protection, money from a budget, to which all the citizens contribute. This money ensures that the ones who have diabetes not to die, but not to live either (see tuberculosis, renal insufficiencies…) We don’t condemn the state specifically, but this clergy: functionaries, doctors, assistants… who interpose between diabetics and their right for death or life.

      I’ve been consternated when I realized this incredible, but true situation. We don’t want to comment this aspect anymore, it remains that the societies, clubs and associations that organize these diabetics, and I’m referring to the respective managers or presidents, as well as to the clergy that I was referring to, never it’s too late to take a position, because as we see, in the lines of the diabetics are being engaged ever more innocent citizens, who will lead a difficult life, contributing to the grafting of some state budgets, which yet are necessary for the social evolution. Elta University created and creates on an education of the alimentation (nourishment), in a manner to be able to enter a really civilized epoch.

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      Dear friend who suffer from diabetes,

      I am addressing to you, this is not an usual disease, besides there is no absolute health, or absolute disease. For a man who considers himself healthy, the pathological factor is under the critical limit. Existence, life, do not take perfection for a purpose, this one is just a sense, for reaching the uniqueness, otherwise it’s a non-sense or gyratory sense… Genetic mutations, contrary to the official medicine, lead to amazing combinations, which aim at evolution… At present on the planet, thanks to a lack of alimentary education, to traditions and usage, there it’s reached a situation in which nobody escapes. We don’t have to be pessimistic, but we must reach a real shore in the end. We don’t have to blame the allopathic medicine, or the pharmaceutical industry, or even the commerce, for these consequences of the disaster that is called genocide. My friend, it is your decision to make a choice, but this choice is not absolute for beginning, even if the state gratuitously gives you that insulin, as you see, it’s only an uncertain situation, it remains for you to experiment what the ones from Elta University want, and especially this natural bread. I don’t think that investing 75 $ in a pack of 5 hg of this product would be difficult to afford. I’m referring to the ones who have courage and common sense, to the contributors who form that budget of the state you’re taking part in (these governments already handle ever more hardly the situation of ensuring this social protection; there’s got to indescribable situations…) You can find us on the new address, http://www.eltauniversitate.ro

      Ion, Caim, June 11th, 2002, h 00.52 EET

    • Merry Macpherson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12 2:32 AM
        Hello Ion...

        The text we read a few weeks ago from George had no business on our list
        then and your message has no business on our list now.

        Please take a moment now to send a blank email to
        diabetesinsipidus-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        The form of Diabetes this group is about was not chosen by anyone, it is not
        a lifestyle disease and is not something we can ever hope to cure by
        changing our diet. It is not a disease of the pancreas.

        Furthermore, instead of eating some special bread I would definitely refer
        anyone with (or concerned about) a "lifestyle" disease to the works of John
        A. McDougall, M.D. But, as I said before, that is not what we have.

      • Clarissa Barin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12 4:38 AM
          Ion... If you do not know the basic differences between Diabetes Mellitus
          and Diabetes Insipidus, then I suggest that you stop espousing your ideas on
          eitology and treatment until you get an education.

          Criss

[...]

          Community email addresses:
          Post message: diabetesinsipidus@onelist.com
          Subscribe: diabetesinsipidus-subscribe@onelist.com

          Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/diabetesinsipidus

          "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
          Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

        • Lisa

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13 1:05 PM
              I don't know what he is saying, which is a good indicator that this is a
              crock of unproven, unfounded BS. As a researcher, I must say that if people
              make claims and can not or will not back up what they say with clear,
              scientific, and evidence based language, then it is not worth listening to.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13 1:27 PM
                I think it is the same person, just changed names. It is evident he knows nothing about DI.
                Wish Dr. Robertson could set him straight.

                http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com