Please Take a Minute to Help

  • kimlockwood@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      HELLO FOLKS --

      All of us on this list deal with kids or battle a disorder that we have had to learn about and take control to find the assistance needed to help.

      Our family is in the process of adopting a 3 year old that has this dreaded disease **SMA** [Spinal Muscular Atrophy].
      This disease is the largest genetic killer of kids under 2. We have survived that statistic!
      There is research going on right now that could benefit our little one in the future!

      You don't have to vote daily - Just one time! [well twice if you're a Chase customer]

      Again, a large bank is spreading their wealth *1 MILLION Dollars* to non-profits [ personally I feel they should be helping those with housing troubles, but I digress]

      Please consider helping us and Go to www.voteforgsf.com before Tuesday 12/4/12.

      Usually when I see these requests I move right over them as I don't know what they are doing. ....BUT.... when it hits home I'm going to notify you!

      So now go to www.voteforgsf.com and then tell a friend.

      Merry Christmas and Thanks for your Vote!

      Kim
      Elena's Dad
      Elena is 17-1/2 C-PAN, Severe HypoGlycemic since birth and on all Medications needed
      Renea's Dad, SMA type 2