Dealing with CDI and being pregnant

  • elison@us.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      Greetings:

      Has anyone had any experience dealing with CDI while being pregnant?
      We'd like to gather some information about dealing with the two
      together for an upcoming article for Endless Water. If you have any
      experience or know any physicians who've treated CDI patients while
      they were pregnant, email me at elison@....

      Thanks!
      Jody
    • Grace Joffe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
        Dear Jody,

        Only know about NDI in dogs. BUMMER. Not too much known. Good luck to you.

        Grace Joffe
        Ft. Lauderdale Fl.

        At 06:49 PM 10/3/2001 -0000, you wrote:
        >Greetings:
        >
        >Has anyone had any experience dealing with CDI while being pregnant?
        >We'd like to gather some information about dealing with the two
        >together for an upcoming article for Endless Water. If you have any
        >experience or know any physicians who've treated CDI patients while
        >they were pregnant, email me at elison@....
        >
        >Thanks!
        >Jody
        >

        >Community email addresses: