Update & No Mail For a While...

  • Aisha Elderwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2001
      Hi...

      Firstly if you have written to me and I have not answered I'm sorry. I have not even had my email on. I will get to your email ASAP but for now my health has to be no.1. I'm very sick. I've got a nasty virus that's going to my lungs and making me cough (I usually dont cough so this isn't good.) I apologise, I don't ever like to let anyone down, especially if you needed me.  :(

      Secondly, for those wanting to know about the sarcoidosis diagnosis, yes I still have it. Nothing has changed, I'm on the same chemo/neuro medications and have the usual tests in about a month and see my immunologist end of July, so I'll be able to tell you more then. As for the last neurologist - he was a waste of time, and we are not counting his comments unless my immunologist, whom we trust, has anything to say about it. Fact is, I have neuro involvement from an inflammatory illness which for the last three years has been classed as "sarcoidosis" so really, nothing has changed which is rather depressing in itself.

      I am also no longer editor for DMOZ/Netscape search engines for either the sarcoidosis or diabetes insipidus sections as they dropped me when I was in hospital as I was "unable to log in for too long a duration" So I cannot add new sites relating to those illnesses to the search engines anymore. Pathetic huh?

      Until I get on top of this virus I wont be around to answer emails and you will get an auto responder if you write, but I promise I will reply as soon as I can. Please know I care and that although I might be a little quiet just now, its only cause I'm struggling and things are not all that great. I don't have any energy to get out of bed etc, but I will bounce back, of that you can be sure. As soon as I have I will be in touch. You ARE in my thoughts and in my heart.

      Please take care and cherish today and those that you love.

      Blessings to you,

      ¸..· ´¨¨))  -:¦:-
               ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
             ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:- Aisha
           -:¦:-    ((¸¸.·´

      Don't let the odds scare you from even trying.
      - Howard Schultz

      Aisha Elderwyn
      Email: aisha@...
      ICQ 115436958