Re: [diabetesinsipidus] my pituitary died in 1988

  • Diane Steiner
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 2:43 PM
      I was really hoping to hear from you about living a
      normal life with replacement hormones, which I assume
      you are taking. I am especially interested in
      learning about growth hormone for adults. If you get
      a chance, please write to me at dinahlevine@....

      Thanks.
      Diane Steiner

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/