New Diabetes Insipidus Foundation Website Address

  • Marian Arminger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Although the diabetesinsipidus.maxinter.net is not working as of this
      second (the server is working on it), we have registered the domain name
      of

      http://www.difoundation.net

      As soon as that address is up and working, I shall notify everyone again
      of the new website address. When that happens, please email and notify
      everyone that you know of that will need to know.

      Thanks!

      Marian