Hunter Tylo kids' health

  • Margaret Diann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007

      Hunter Tylo kids' health

      There is a teratogen chemical that can affect children of those who are strongly exposed to it (& the proof is the red blood cell fatigue it causes)

      I noticed that Michael Tylo was born in 1948 (a baby boomer) Did he have a parent in the WWII or in manufacturing? &/or

      Did he himself serve in the Vietnam or Korean war/s?

      I notice that he is also the father of Hunter Tylo's daughters and son Mickey

      I strongly suspect that he or a parent could have been affected by the Ethylene Glycol monoButyl Ether chemical, and if so, he would have the CFIDS symptoms with FATIGUE that is often overlooked

      It would therefor be an explanation for their son's & daughter's health issues. Nervous system autoimmune issues and even cancers of most kinds: blood and blood forming organs, liver and kidneys are what it targets. Thankfully not everyone gets everything it does; however, there is a recognizable pattern, especially short term memory loss and extreme irritability (Many of these people end up divorced)

      A chemical everyone could be exposed to .... & which should be avoided: 2-butoxyethanol (modern name since 1930's)

      Someone strongly exposed would notice these things

      idiopathic anemia (CFIDS' fatigue) can go with diabetes

      Recall a serious FLU? or sniffles with farting and diarrhea?

      FIND the hard to find anemia of CFS,CFIDS, FM, ME

      Post today on TV.com 'twighlightnanny' blog