CFIDS - This must be THE fatigue!

  • Margaret Diann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      CFIDS - This must be THE fatigue!

      Many times those with this fatigue collapse from lack of blood ... or the advance fatigue of EGBE ... not a heart attack Just because the death certificate says the cause of death was a 'heart attack' does not mean that is the case. I think about my grandfather who died 10 years before I was born ... when my mom was 23 in 1935. He was a well-liked farmer in Mississippi and I remember my mother saying the same things you hear today, "Oh, he had diabetes ... and refused to eat right, so he died at the age of 52" Death certificate says he died from a heart attack. It is also admitted by the chemical companies that 2-butoxyethanol has been in widespread use since the 1930's. How he ran into this chemical, I do not know; but I STRONGLY suspesct it. I also suspect this chemical exposure and worse for the death of Pres FDR in 1945 ...

      CFIDS? ... This must be THE fatigue

      Civilians with CFS, FM, CFIDS? ... WWII soldiers? Vietnam Soldiers? Korean Conflict Soldiers? 'Gulf War Syndrome' vets ? ... EVOS workers

      I was looking through this info on the FATIGUE I suspect EVOS workers have ... the fatigue doctors don't usually find... and one side effect of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia is very high white blood cell count. One worker said that he had that, and the doctors were stumped as to what it meant. Have your doctor/s find out everything they can about the red blood cells and any autoimmune issues, (especially AUTOIMMUNE METABOLIC issues), tumors, etc

      Any
      autoimmune issue is also possible ...
      One person with diagnosis of low red blood cell anema also has a lowering platelet count. There is such a thing as an autoimmune action against platelets.

      Quote:
      ITP is the destruction of "thrombocytes" (clotting cells) by the immune system in much the same manner as RBCs are destroyed in AIHA

      Another shares that his blood is 'globbing' together ... another sign of AIHA

      I think this is
      the fatigue those with CFIDS ... must have

      It is the fatigue doctors are looking for in CFS, FM,
      Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome

      It is the fatigue that exposure to 2-butoxyethanol would have

      and headaches, pains here 'n there' are autoimmune issues that pile on

      Those with CFIDS should fill in
      the checklist ... for 'the pattern'
      if you have it, ... share with your doctor/s

      and
      what is your body temp? blood pressure? blood sugar?
      high or low blood pressure, high or low blood sugar and high or low body temp

      'Part of what 2-butoxyethanol does'

      Interesting to note that some AIHA is with a raised temp -

      Some with subnormal body temp

      Check these basics

      Restated here