No activity in last 7 days
Knowledge management technologies and traditional wisdom for facilitating online collaboration, cross-civilizational dialog and the creation of new virtual communities.
- computing: quantum holography, pre-/post-rational non-binary thinking
- taxonomy: traditional and contemporary 'order of things'
- publishing: XML/XSL, DTDs, Schemas
- navigation: Topic Maps, RDF, XLink
- ontology: SUO, PSI - ambiguity, nonsense and the tyranny of meaning
- networking: bootstrapping
- communication: synchronous vs asynchronous, automatic translation
- logic: Peirce, Sowa, ?
- artificial intelligence: Cyc Knowledge Server
- HCI: web design, Zoom interface?
- language: (Sanskrit) grammar, semiotics, NLP
- dialog: IBIS, DialogMapping, 'neural' networking
- debate: etiquette, style, cross (-cultural) posting
- negotiation: strategies, nexialists
- hierarchy: pedagogy, group moderation, curators
- community: Yahoo!Groups, Semantic Web, Facebook, Twitter
- marketing: consumerism, mavens, (nation) branding, image vs reality
- power: communication, surveillance, hacking, netocracy, consumptariat
- knowledge: democracy, self-empowerment, social responsibility
- philosophy: eternalists vs totalists, Nietzsche, Deleuze, Baudrillard, Foucault
- Virtual Communities
- Dec 20, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.