Old Rajans Scout Association Executive Commitee Meeting And Fellow Ship

  • Ruwan Abey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2005
      The executive commitee meeting and the get together of the Old Scout
      families held on 14th May 2005, and was very secussfully completed.

      The venue was Elepahnt Walk Inn at Haloluwa, Gannoruwa.

      The participation was at maximum around 35 members and three Scout
      masters from the Collge participated.

      After the meeting a musical evening(A Padura Party) and the dinner was
      served by the organisers. The members and there family members
      participated for the event.
    • Ruwan Abey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2005
        click the following link or cut and paste it to your browsers address
        bar to view photos.

        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orsa500/album?.dir=301e&.src=ph&store=&pr
        odid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

        redgs

        Ruwan Abeysekera

        --- In dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com, "Ruwan Abey" <ruwan500@y...>
        wrote:
        > The executive commitee meeting and the get together of the Old Scout
        > families held on 14th May 2005, and was very secussfully completed.
        >
        > The venue was Elepahnt Walk Inn at Haloluwa, Gannoruwa.
        >
        > The participation was at maximum around 35 members and three Scout
        > masters from the Collge participated.
        >
        > After the meeting a musical evening(A Padura Party) and the dinner
        was
        > served by the organisers. The members and there family members
        > participated for the event.
      • Venura Jayasekara
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2005

          Dear Ruwan aiya,

          Thank you for keep sending information about Dharmaraja scout group and keeping us informed all the time.

          Best of luck

          Venura - USA

          >From: "Ruwan Abey" <ruwan500@...>
          >To: dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [dharmaraja_scouts] Photos Of ORSA Commitee Meeting and Fellowship 2005-05-14
          >Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:21:43 -0000
          >

          >click the following link or cut and paste it to your browsers address
          >bar to view  photos.
          >
          >http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orsa500/album?.dir=301e&.src=ph&store=&pr
          >odid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
          >
          >redgs
          >
          >Ruwan Abeysekera
          >

          >--- In dharmaraja_scouts@yahoogroups.com, "Ruwan Abey" <ruwan500@y...>
          >wrote:
          > > The executive commitee meeting and the get together of the Old Scout

          families held on 14th May 2005, and  was very secussfully completed.

          > > The venue was Elepahnt Walk Inn at Haloluwa, Gannoruwa.
          > >
          > > The participation was at maximum around 35 members and three Scout
          > > masters from the Collge participated.
          > >
          > > After the meeting a musical evening(A Padura Party) and the dinner
          >was
          > > served by the organisers. The members and there family members
          > > participated for the event.

          Find e-mail and documents on your PC instantly with the new MSN Search Toolbar�FREE!